Kitchen Cabinet Painting in Providence
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where friends and family gather for meals, hang out, and come and go. You deserve a kitchen that suits you and your unique personality. Perhaps you’ve thought about remodeling or refurnishing your kitchen, but were discouraged by the cost. Luckily, there’s a great way to make your kitchen look stunning at a relatively low-cost. The solution? Painting your kitchen cabinets. Read on to find out more about this great way to re-decorate.
Painting Kitchen Cabinets
It’s not hard to see why cabinet paint is so popular with homeowners of Warwick. People everywhere are choosing kitchen cabinet painting and cabinet refinishing. It’s an easy and efficient way to make your kitchen look like new again. For a small portion of the cost of refurnishing or redecorating, you can give your kitchen a dynamic new look. Plus, there’s no extra waste, which makes it an eco-friendly choice.
Choosing Your Kitchen Cabinet Paint
Kitchen cabinet painting is a great way to customize your kitchen to your likings. You can choose any colors you want to let your individuality shine:
- Bright and happy colors are a great choice for the busy cook. Some bold reds or oranges will make your kitchen come alive.
- If you like the minimalist approach, choose a simple color scheme. Soft whites and grays will match all your appliances.
- If you want a rustic vibe, consider cabinet refinishing or staining. You’ll get that farmhouse look even if you live in the middle of the city.
With so many great options, the only hard part will be choosing which style you want.
Adams Painting’s Cabinet Refinishing Process
To make your cabinets look amazing, we use our expertise and skills and pay great attention to detail. Our hardworking staff use a multi-step process to ensure the best results every single time.
- We do our research to determine the best paint for your kitchen cabinets.
- We prime your cabinets using a special primer to get them ready for painting.
- We apply your chosen color or stain, making sure to use several coats and to cover all those hard-to-reach spots.
- We use finisher to complete the job. Finisher acts as protection against nicks and dings, plus it makes your cabinets look brand-new.
- We always clean up after ourselves.
Our Commitment to Quality
At Adams Painting we’re committed to ensuring your happiness. Our company is built on values of good work ethic and honesty. Nothing means more to us than a satisfied customer. That’s why we always put a hundred percent into all our work. We only use the best stains and paints on your kitchen cabinets, and the best tools and materials to get the job done. If cabinet painting seems like the right choice for you, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Contact Warwick’s Leading Kitchen Cabinet Painters
Your cabinets deserve some love. Make them look beautiful with Adams Painting. Call (401) 263-8312 today to get an estimate.