Stucco in Warwick
You’ve probably seen stucco siding everywhere. It’s a classic design element that has been used for hundreds of years. Back in the day it was made from a mixture of limestone and water. Today, stucco is made from a more modern combination of cement and other materials, but it’s just as popular. Read on to find out why people all over Warwick are choosing stucco siding for their homes, business and facilities.
Stucco Siding with Adams Painting
Stucco siding looks great, but it’s so much more than that. It’s also the most durable and protective siding for any building. If you need something that can stand up to everything life throws at it, choose stucco. Let’s take a moment to go all over all the benefits of stucco.
- Tough: Stucco has the power to outlast harsh weather, everyday wear and tear, and even minor accidents.
- Easy: Cleaning and maintenance is super easy with stucco. All you need to do is wash it when it gets dirty––no special equipment needed.
- Safe: Stucco is fire resistant. It’s a great way to put your mind at ease and maybe even get a lower insurance premium.
- Attractive: Stucco is a classic look that never goes out of style.
Warwick Local Stucco Contractors
From synthetic stucco to older forms of traditional stucco, we know it all. Here at Adams Painting, we’re the stucco experts. Our highly skilled team of professionals are trained in all forms of stucco application, maintenance, and repair. We have the skills, experience, and work ethic to make sure your stucco holds up to the highest standards.
Expert Stucco Application
Our expert staff knows all there is to know about stucco. We take great care when applying your stucco to make sure it’s safe, durable, and attractive for years to come. That’s why we follow our special multi-step process. Sit back and let us walk you through it.
- Research/Prep: The right conditions are needed to properly install stucco. If the temperature is too hot or cold, it won’t settle properly. We carefully test the weather temperature to ensure all is right.
- Scratch coat: The first and most important layer of your stucco. It’s the foundation for the whole process and must be applied properly.
- Brown coat: Thinner and smoother, this is the second layer of the process. This middle section helps hold the whole thing together.
- Final coat: The last layer is applied with a trowel. Many people like to finish this off with a nice, natural-looking pattern.
- After we finish the job, we always leave your property looking great. We take care to tidy up after ourselves and remove all our tools and materials. That’s the Adams Painting way.
Call (401) 263-8312 Today
Now that you know how we do it, we want to hear from you. Feel free to contact us with comments or questions. We’re here to fulfill all your stucco needs.